What could be watery fluid from the vagina in a 7 and half month pregnant ?

i m 7 and a half month pregnant , when I wake up there were a lot of water in my underwear, I don t know what is it, like flood, the water has no color and its not pee, I m scare the water of baby broken,because it was a lot, like menstruation but no color? Never like this, I had liquid before but not as much as now n i should wear pampers now. and i m scare because i cant see my doctor today..
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
thanks for query
if along with lots of water if you have pains in abdomen there is chances of pre mature deliery
but even in absence of pain we cannot take chance
go to ER and get ultrasound done.
ok & bye