What could be this sort of heartburn feeling around the body ?

Hi i am 15 and a very fit and healthy girl, i get a random feeling sometimes, and it kind of feels like heartburn. Although , it could happen anywhere in my body, it started like around when i was 8. It feels like electric shocks in body, after about a month of having it my mom began to take me to a whole mess of doctors, but they never had a diagnosis for me. At first it was very frequent but would go away in a matter of seconds, but as time passed the frequency declined although, it occurs longer. For ex. like sometime up to 5 minutes. And when i get it on the area where my heart is, you can feel my heartbeat increasing. Do you have any idea of what this could be ?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010