What could be the tiny scabs that has developed between my nipple and arm pit which burns and turns red while scratching and is spreading from its original spot ?

I am a 22 year old young lady. I have noticed a dry/ rough feeling on my left breast in between where my nipple is & my arm pit. It looks like tiny scabs that have developed at each of the pores in my skin. I itched at the scabs due to curiosity and it burned & instantly went from skin color, to bright red like a hicki looks. It does not itch but it does burn a bit when I scratched at it. It is now the day after I have 1st noticed it & it seems to have spread from its original spot (closer to the under arm) to my nipple. I am getting very nervous because I have cancer that runs in my family. I want to get it checked out by a doctor but I do not have insurance. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012