What could be the sudden weird sensation felt in chest and throat and feeling of dizziness when getting up after kneeing?

I WAS LYING DOWN AND ALL OF A SUDDEN A FELT A WIERD SENSATIION IN MY CHEST AND THROAT LIKE A FLIP FLOP ALSO IVE BEEN FEELING DIZZY WHEN I GET UP AFTER KNEELING WHAT CAN IT BE
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum

This seems to be something related to the chest, might be a cardiovascular problem. Sometimes, when there is insufficient blood supply to the brain due to deficiency in the pumping mechanism or a block in the blood vessel, a transient loss of balance or dizziness is noticed. I would suggest you to consult a good Physician/cardiologist for a complete evaluation and further management.

Wish you good health