What could be the small white bump on gums? Possible reason for recurring lesion on cheeks?

i had leukoplakia , which is more or less cured now, it took nearly 9 mths to heal. but i have a very small whitish bump on my gum just behind the lower left molar. my lesions were on both my inner cheeks. i used to drink occassionally, smoke and chew tobacco heavily. i have left them all completely for nearly 9 mths, though i drink whiskey/vodka/beer very rarely,say once in a month. what could be the possibilities of my lesions to be recurrent? why am i having that bumb?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012