What could be the right solution for body dimorphic disorder ?

i have body dysmorphic disorder , for which i am being treated with fluvoxamin 50mg, twice daily, lonazep..5mg in the nite and .25 in the morning, although my thoughts regarding the body obsession have improved, but i am feeling very lethargic and have lot of pain in the eyes, and is difficult to keep my eyes open and feel like lying down all the time, but dont get rest. please help. well, i am 53 years old male(indian). i have been suffering since last 30 years from thoughts of male inadequacy, although physicaly things are alright, i think that i have a feminine face , hands, and have subnormal genital organs, and these thoughts torment me regularly, i have been on various kinds of anti depressants, ssri also but to no avail. i suffer from E.D. as well and i am not married. please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011