What could be the reason to have suddenly bloated stomach with dizziness ?

Hi am am usually quite healthy nearly 37 yr old female. last Sunday after Sunday dinner my stomach felt bloated and monday morning i had the runs. i ran into the chemist and got some Diareeze and it stopped. i still felt strange and dizzy all day and went to bed early that night. i didnt have another bowl movement till wednesday. i have felt strange and sensative to food and tea all week so thought i d have potatoes and mange tou with salmon from the freezer for tea tonight. but again since eating my tummy has been really gurgling and bloated. ive been belching fizzy burps which i never usually burp.and again the runs have come back. should i take another two diareeze tablets or should i take something else?? what do you think it is??
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011