What could be the reason of sudden cough?

hi my fiancee has just sat and throw up on him self and started coughing alot this has happened before he is only 26 he didnt feel it coming he said is this something to worry about hi my fiancee has just sat and throw up on him self and started coughing alot this has happened before, he is only 26 he didn t feel it coming he said, is this something to worry about? the sick doesn t have any blood in it or dark flem just a cream colour.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Hi

He might be suffering from gastritis usually due to unhealthy lifestyle Stress , Alcohal ect

Get him to a surgeon

Thanks

Adarsh
**.

Three major points in deciding treatment of cough are its:

i.duration

ii.presence of expectoration

iii.presence of wheezing