What could be the reason of right side pelvic pain and chronic fatigue ?

Im 25 years old and have been suffering from chronic fatigue, pelvic pain , frequent urination , and lower back pain . I never have UTIs when checked at the DR. I dont have diabetes, they say my sugar levels are good. I went for a pelvic ultrasound today, and they said other than a small cyst on my left ovary, it looks to be completely normal. I also have pain on my right side of my abdomen, and it bloats frequently. If these tests are coming back normal, what could it be? And is the transvaginal ultrasound very accurate?
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011