What could be the reason of my vomiting tendency ?

hi i feel like i need to vomit what do i do to my stomach to get the food up so i can vomit do i burp or do i cough what do i do i need to vomit
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Hello Dear,
vomiting commonly due to-Acid Peptic Disease in which c/o-indigestion, pain on empty stomach or pain after meal on right upper abdomen,some associated with constipation or loose motion Advice-eat slowly means chew each food particle atleast 20 to32 times, teeth cleaning 2 times, Avoid -hurry,Burry & curry, spicecy oily food still not relived Advice- upper gastrointestinal study & biopsy
some times vomiting -may be due to- hypertension, intracranial tumors& disease, Migraine............hope you will be fine soon.........and may my advice will help you.......thanks

Anonymous's Response
Just relax lie down keep your head & shoulder portion at 45degree do not over react to the sick feel impulses it could be because of refluxes from esophagus do not try to put the finger deep inside your mouth to induce the vomiting it may cause a trauma it will definitely get alright after 30minutes