What could be the reason of my the penis to be tender and sore ?

Hello i am 16, when i was 14 i pushed my erected penis on my bed so the nob was pointing to my foot i felt a pop on the left side it dident hurt alot and since then i have got pain in the joint where it flops over and almost like there is no mussle on the left side as when i clench only the right side clenches and as this happened very early in pubity i have nothing to compare my erection with but i dont think it is as strong as it should be and the the right side half way up the penis is also tendor sore
Asked On : Sun, 28 Nov 2010