What could be the reason of heavy heart palpitations after a jab of equitest ?

okay about 3 months ago whilst on steriods i had a jab of equitest, about 1 hour later got serious heart papatations was up most off the night with then sweating and racing around my house the day after when i woke up still had the papations but not as bad went on ecg machine my heart was all over the place. but signed myself out off hospital,which i regret then on new years eve i had a gram off coke was fine that night but the morning after woke up with bad papotations, whats the reason why ? been to cardioligst and echo gram everything was fine. would like some advice thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011