What could be the reason of heavy dizzy drunken head feeling ?

About 3 months ago i was in the bath and got water in my ear A few weeks after this i devoloped a drunk/dizzy head .i went to the doctors and had them check it out and she gave me some ear drops. They worked for about 3 weeks but now suddenly the drunken/dizzy/heavy head has come back along with tierdness and a feeling of a dead arm. Been to docs today and he said its proberly a bug and it should go in 2weeks but i feel its more than a bug. Im so worried about this Can anyone relate to or tell me what this could be? I am 23 f
Asked On : Mon, 15 Aug 2011