What could be the reason of feeling thirsty all the time ?

Why am I always thirsty? My throat always feels dry and mucousy. I drink a lot of water everyday?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
when i drink water and my throat become dry again. i dont understand
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You are probably having early symptoms of pharyngitis and/or post nasal drip due to sinusitis/rhinitis/ You need to get examined by an ENT Doctor if you have chronic cold. Also try steam inhalation which will help in relief. Do warm water gargle also for relief.
Thank you for your advice. I always have runny nose, sneezing and one huge mucus stuck in my throat. I have to spit once every morning. I assume I have severely dust allergy?