What could be the reason of feeling dizzy ? I had a miscarriage and i am on antidepressants

Hi, I have always been feeling this way but lately is has become ALOT more common, we re talking a couple times a week & i9t can last for hours. I get like Dejvu & then i start feeling sick, dizzy & i get to the point where i can stand because i feel like i m spinning, i can t talk because i feel like i m going to vomit. I had a miscarriage a few months ago, i m on antidepressants and i just can t deal witht his aswell. I am perfectly healthy and normally fine but when this happens it last for a couple hours & i can t do anything.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011