What could be the reason for white tongue and bad breath ?

my tongue is white , i have bad breathe and bitter in my mouth what happen to me :(
Asked On : Tue, 2 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
It seems you might have slow temperature giving rise to this problem.
Measure your temp. frequently and if you have,go for the treatment.
But many a time due to poor oral hygiene,tartered teeth,ulcer in mouth can cause coating of tongue,change of taste and bad breath.
Do salt water gargle,keep oral hygiene proper.
Ok and bye.
Hi Janghi
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
You could be having a fungal infection of tongue or oral cavity like Candidiasis.I advise you to visit your Physician and get examined to know the diagnosis.Oral thrush is common in many people , however immunodeficiency should be ruled out too.Please get evaluated for HIV to rule out any immunodeficiency.