What could be the reason for vibrations in hands and neck accompanied by pain in chest ?

heloo dr. iam 25 yrs old i have experiencing vibration in my hands ,jaws and neck ,shortness of breath , i had ecg done which said occasional pvcs, echo normal, thread mill test i could run only for six minutes,mri normal, eeg normal, thyroid test normal, still my left arm vibrates sometimes pain in chest, one dr. told its panic attack,the oher muscular contraction ,and one dr. brain anxiety the pain comes suddenly fearing me like its like a heart attack, what could be the reason dr. few years back i had met with an accident fell unconsiousness and been in coma , and got back my consious aftre two days what could be the problem, since iam very much worried my earnings are based on my familys living kindly help me pls dr.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012