What could be the reason for vaginal bleeding during walk ?

Now that the weather is hot, I have been bleeding a lot in my vaginal area. I also noticed that it only happens when I move and walk, and the blood is a really dark red, and sometimes it looks black. Why is that happening and should i be worried? What should I do to stop it?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.see you dont mention your age,if you are 45 plus then it may due to menopause,or it occurs during your periods?you concern any gynec for check up your body and rule out why bleeding occurs? its not normal.because of that you may become anemic.