What could be the reason for the dull ache on the left side of the abdomen ?

Hi Doc,plz i have an enquiry.My testicles are functioning optimally and all is well. I do sometimes have a dull ache on the left side of my abdomen ,itz mild and doesnt really disturb,but it gets me wondering,plz what could be responsible? Also,whenever my scrotum is relaxed,i see a vein on the side of my left testicle,it appears to be on it,itz towards the back where the epydidymis is,plz is it normal? So also,i do feel the tubes connected to the left testes more prominently than that of the right,i used to freak out,but i am over it now,is it normal,sir or ma? I am 19 yrs old,i 1.98m tall and i have no record of medical disability .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Oct 2011