What could be the reason for stomach pain even after being hospitalized ?

my husband as a pain in the stomach nearly to liver side he had a fever also then he was hospitalised for 3 days and was discharged even v had taken scan in the stomach but it was normal after 3days he was dischareged when pain was redueced but now he is having the pain again any remedies for this hi my husband freqently tells that he has a pain in the stomach nearly to liver, 2 weeks before he had sever fever and pain and was hospitalised, even scaning was done to the stomach, but the report was normal. after 3days he was dischared from hospital and for few days pain was reduced but from yesterdays the pain has reduece. regarding this plse give us some remedies.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011