What could be the reason for stabbing chest pain which gets relieved after passing wind which is frequent and there is sore taste at the back of the throat ?

I am 38 years old and of normal weight for my height . I do not take any medication . My blood pressure is also normal. This past week I have been experiencing sharp, stabbing chest pains that are relieved when I pass wind, however they quickly return so I am passing wind more often than usual. Sometimes this brings a sour taste to the back of my throat and leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. I also have a feeling of nausea . I do not eat spicy foods and have never experienced anything like this before. What could it be? Do I need to see my Doctor? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012