What could be the reason for spotting after periods?

Hello Im 18 years old and I just experienced some spotting last night One day before, I was stressed out a lot and the.same evening I went to the gym for the first time in ages In the gym I went on.the bicycle. I also started experiencing fever for the past day. Am not sexually active at all I also started swimming for the past week Im short and am a bit overweight My last period was on the 1st of june. Why am I spotting 19 days later and before that, my date was 23rd .
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Hello, if you have spotted just for a day or two, it may be ovulation bleeding which is common and nothing to worry about. If you spot longer than that and flow is heavier, than more than likely this bleeding could be due to hormome imbalance. You should then, check your thyroid and other hormones.