What could be the reason for spot on glans for the past 3 years ?

sir,i have some problem with my penis.i am a uncircumsised guy.height 6 & weight the neck of my glans some white white dotted structure are present for last 3 years.they are like small fine sand never pain or irritate me.i am 20 now.i have not sex with any i think it is not a infection.i masturbate twice a this causing the above problem.also during erection my foreskin automatically slides back,and in flacid state foreskin never covers the glans just covers about 60-65% of total glans is littile much thicker than my it normal or i have some problem.what about the small white grains like stucture.there is accumulation of smegma ,as wash my organ every day.plz
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011