What could be the reason for skin like stuff coming out my vagina ?

So I m kinda freaked out, guys. I m 13 years old and of course, due to raging hormones and whatnot, I am masturbating. Yay! Anyways. The question up there is not relevant with the question I m about to ask. Well, I guess I hit my g-spot a few months ago, and it felt great. The only problem is, it seems to be coming out of my body. I don t know how to describe it. All I know is I woke up one day, went to the restroom, and found I had a bunch of stuff sticking out of my vagina. It s not puss or anything, it s like skin and stuff. And my g-spot is just a little rigid bump now, not long like it was before. Please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Dear Elaine,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

From your decription, I feel that the stuff came out may be thick discharge.

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
+91 - 94477 05077 / 94471 55077
International Association of Sexual Medicine /
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
if there some discharge ,then it may be leucorrhoea .
but if u feel in the g spot
then it may be infection,cyst,or skin tag
if u dont feel better better to consult dermatologist