What could be the reason for rash and red bumbs all over body ?

Hello I am a female that is 18 yrs old, ... last year I had skin like a baby, I have always been allergic to fake jewelry. Well I wore Juicy Courture jewelry for about 7 months without knowing that it was fake. I used to itch so bad but never came to the conclusion that it was my jewelry, went to go see several dermatologists and 1st they diagnosed with scabies and the next one told me there was no way I had scabbies, it was inflamation of the hair follicule and I tried to treat it with desonide lotion and it did not work, so here I am 2 months later without wearing the jewery and I m breaking out in rashes on butt arms and legs, raised bumps that look like pimples on arms, face, legs, and butt but I m convinced that they re not! I poop out almost everything I eat, if I eat corn or lettuce it comes out like I never chewed it. I feel like there s something really wrong and noone can tell me what s going on
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jul 2011