What could be the reason for penis erection ?

hi i am a 29 years old male and i have been masturbating allot for last 16 years i am getting married in one year and my penis is not working please advise
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
whats ur age ? and whats type of erection ? give me details ... its not a big problem
  Anonymous's Response
i dont think i am impotent i have no knowledge about it. I have not done masturbating for over a period of say 9 months but yesterday and still i ended up in less then a minute. Plus not much of the fluid came out. my penis gets hard but not exactly it used to very long ago. i just want to know if its not anyother reason masturbation can affect my productivity ? and how can i get rid of this problem of shooting so early. I am depressed and i want to enjoy a happy sexual life with my to be wife and i am left with just one year to get it all back :( please help
You yourself say it when you say "I am depressed." You are having a problem which is very common & easily treatable. please consult a psychiatrist.
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
Masturbation doesnot cause any harm to penis, neither it will lead to any problem in your sexual life. So if you suffer from impotency, it's not due to masturbation. There may be an organic or psychological cause. A thorough evaluation is necessary for proper & timely management. Please consult a physician or psychiatrist.