What could be the reason for painful and swollen lymph node under jaw line and how can we treat it ?

Good day, Kindly assist advising accordingly. I have in the past 3 days noticed inflamation and developement of painful and swollen lymph node (looks and feels like a boil , but is not pointed) under my right jaw line (closer to the chin area). I do not have any fever or sore throat. Im 25years of age. I have in the past suffered with acute acne, however my skin has cleared up pretty well since. i do have eczema which still bothers me from time to time. Please advise what could be done to treat these newly develped nodes and what could it have been caused by?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012