What could be the reason for pain around the ears and jaws which turns into a headache and also pressure is felt in ears when not aching ?

Hello, I ve been getting very bad pain around my right ear and jaw . The pain turns into a headache . When it s not aching my ear feels full or there s a feeling of pressure in the ear. For a long time I was also feeling pressure in the sinuses and around my right eye and between my eyes. This still comes and goes. I m just concerned about the pain now, because it is rather bad. I ve been using ice and paracetemol. At one stage I had less hearing in my right ear. Also, one possible reason is that my jaw was very rigid for many months after dental work. It is still quite stiff and won t open properly. Are these problems jaw related and what can I do for this? And for my ear, is it fluid in the ear? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012