What could be the reason for no periods once I came off my mini pill to start a family ? I was suffering from a very bad menstruation cycle

Hi, When I turned 13 I started my periods. I had a horrible cycle as I was on for ten days off for ten days so at age 14 I went on the Pill. I started on the combined Pill and tried various different ones as I suffered with quite bad side effects. At the age of 19 I swaped the combined Pill for the mini Pill and everything was great. My husband and I have recently decided to try for a baby and so seven months ago, I came off the mini Pill but since then have not had a period! I was on the mini Pill for two years. I went to my GP and she was really unhelpful so I decided to monitor my Ovulation cycle but have only been doing this for the past two weeks. All tests have returned negative and I am definately not pregnant! Any help will be really appreciated! Thanks :)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011