What could be the reason for never sweating to sweating all the time ?

I m a nineteen year old female. The past few weeks, my body temperature is NEVER comfortable. I m either freezing with cold sweats (usually this) or boiling with no sweating at all. Prior to this, I ve always been someone to sweat VERY rarely, and when I did, it was only under rigorous activity or high summer temperatures. I have no other new symptoms and have not gained/lost weight. I m only sweating in my underarms, hands, and feet.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011