What could be the reason for my walls to be loose ?

My boyfriend wont have sex with me because he thinks i m cheating on him. The last time we had sex he said i wasn t as tight as i use to be. he says that s an indication that i m cheating. i don t have children so what can be the possible reason for my walls to be loose? is there something wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Some girls do have an inherently slightly loose vaginal walls as compared to the others.This can not prove that you are cheating on your boyfriend. Maybe the caused by him only has caused this looseness. You can get a vaginal tightening surgery done if you feel so.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal