What could be the reason for my heart beating faster , feeling dizziness and having breathing problem ?

Im a 18 year old female and the last couple months my heart has been beating fast it does it when im sitting,standing, walking almost anytime I have trouble breathing and get dizzy I fainted one day and was taken to hospital they did a ecg but it was normal. My sister has wolf parkinson white sydrome and they said I could have it so they gave me a heart monitor im still waiting for the results. I just need some answers cause its taking over my life
Asked On : Sat, 27 Aug 2011