What could be the reason for my gastric problem for last five years other than that I had a chest pain and headache also have regular blockage of nostrils and mucus in throat ?

I am male.My name is Manzoor Ahmad.I am 33 Unmarried.I have a gastric problem from last five years.Yesterday I was working at my place I feel lot of pain and uncomfortability in my chest .I also feel lot of pain in my left arm .I also feel headache .Lot of sweat was also come out.Ialso feel heavy pain in my legs and today I feel pain in my arms.What is the reason for all this please reply me. Other problems I face are - regular blockage of nostrils, Mucus in the throat .What is also reason for it. Please reply.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Oct 2011