What could be the reason for my chest pain as all my reports are normal ?

my age 26. weight 62 kg.height 5 feet 5 inchi. my cholestorel level normal.normal bp, ecg normal and echocardiogram also normal.all related test normal urine, rbs, creatanine etc. but i have little left chest pain for all time.but not other place. cardiologist said me, there is no rason to heart pain. my pain seems to under the breast. if i do excersise pain is same. no increase or decrease pain. i am taking gastrical pain medicine, anexity and stress medicine. but no improve. actually what cause i want to know. i am worried about my chest pain. how can i do?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Nov 2011