What could be the reason for lack of sleep and misshaping during bike ride and office work ?

Sir I am 31 yr old man serving in military engineer services as a junior engineer. Sir I was suffering from mental problem in 2001 I got checkup my self from AIIMS IN Phyciatry DEPT IN MAY 2001 DOCTOR TELL ME THAT I HAVE OBSESIVE COMPULSION DISORDER THEN I TOOK MEDICINE FROM 2001TO2005 AFTER THAN I GET RID OFF FROM THAT PROBLEM .NOW FROM SIX MONTH DUE TO FAMILY PROBLEM AND OFFICE PROBLEM , I HAVE FACING LACK OF SLEEP,FEARING OF MISSHAPPENING DURING BIKE RIDING AND OFFICE WORK ,MIND BHARI HO JATA HAI . what is the theproblem now. PRASANT AMBALA
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011