What could be the reason for labia soreness and stinging after sex ?

had vanginal-penal sex multiple times one night without lubrication and not much natural lubrication. also, recieved rough oral sex . did not urinate after sex. was sore the next morning and next day then was relatively fine. went bike riding about five days after and now my labia really stings when i urinate and even if shower stream touches it. also, very sore in general. noticed three red bumps on bikini line today. what is wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
You have got post sex infection or sexually transmitted infection.So consult some gynec & get it treated.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”