What could be the reason for itchy vagina and small blisters on head of the penis after intercourse ?

Good Morning. I have had sex before 2 days with my wife and after that today I saw few small blisters below the head of penis and sometimes that area is also itching. Before sex, my wife was feeling itchy around vaginal area after her last period. Please give me the solution for both. Good Morning Sir/Madam. I have had sex before 2 days with my wife and after that today I saw few small blisters below the head of penis and sometimes that area is also itching. Before sex, my wife was feeling itchy around vaginal area after her last period. Please give me the solution for both.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011