What could be the reason for getting periods twice in a month ?

Hi, We are 6 months old married couple. Recently my wife faced problem in her period, This month her period was started early means it was supposed to start on this month 14th but her period started on this month 4th and stopped on 8th. But again her period started on this month 14th and till toady means 17th June still it not stopped. We do protected sex and once we have done unprotected sex and she taken Unwanted 72 pill. My age is 27 and my wife age id 21 years old. I just want to know why it s happen means why this month she got period twice? What will be the problem? Please answer my question i will be greatful to you. Thanks & Regards, A M
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011