What could be the reason for frequent nose bleeds after feeling pressure behind right eyes ?

I have been having increasingly frequent nose bleeds (almost daily now). They last for maybe five minutes and never fill more than two tissues. I have recently noticed that the nose bleeds seem to come after feeling pressure behind my right eye. The bleeding is also concentrated to the right nostril . I am 28 with ulcerative colitis . I take 2 pills of Lialda a day to manage. I have also been following the SCDiet for the last 9 months. Additionally, I take a multi-vitamin and folic acid pill daily.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012