What could be the reason for frequent dizziness , nausea with bloated stomach ?

I think I have some intestinal issue, but don t know what it is. I am female, 29, 5 8, about 145lbs, diagnosed with IBS 10 years ago. Followed strict wheat and starch free diet for 2 years, eliminated some IBS symptoms, but felt hungry and irritable a lot so came off it.... now have lots of symptoms including: Frequent feelings of nausea and dizziness . VERY pale in the morning (look dead) and feel sick. Bloated stomach, constipation and / or loose stool. Weirdest of all - sweet smelling stool. It smells like biscuits or cakes. I never eat these. No weight loss or vomiting. Occasional palpitations (had ECG - all normal). Any suggestions as to what could be causing this? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Feb 2012