What could be the reason for feeling sleepy all through the day due to this eating only one meal during the day ?

Im a 32 year old male, I just relocated to texas for a new job in december. For the past month I have been very sleepy and oversleep almost everyday, Ive actually slept for 24hr periods on the weekend, I have also not been very hungry, maybe 1 meal a day. No drugs or alcohol , but I am a smoker, not overweight . I get physical activity with my job. Ive never had a problem with eating or sleeping in the past, I just feel like something is not right. My diet has not really changed, except for eating less.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012