What could be the reason for fast heart rate and night sweats ?

Iam a 39 year old female and have been having pretty bad night sweats for a couple months now and then this morning I had an episode of a really fast beating heart rate - no dizziness , no chest pain , no nubness, no difficulty breathing, just a fast heart rate which made me feel really weird, it was better if I sat down and got worse if I stood up - lasted about 30 minutes maybe and now its gone and I feel normal again - this is the first time this has happened - Not on any medications right now either, last blood work in September was normal and heart scan was normal - could this just be the start of perimenapause or something else
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011