What could be the reason for delayed period with pain and heavy flow , having back pain and sore nipples ?

hello,i am 18 yr and my boyfriend played with each other on 17,19,20 of Jan..we just touched each other genitals with hands ..we dint do anything more than period was due on 26 Jan but it came 2 weeks late on 8 Feb with heavy flow and unbearable pain..and ended on 11th Feb followed by some brown discharge for next 2-3 never happened to me i was tensed...that time i dint get any symptoms of pregnancy ..but now my nipples hurting..and i am getting back period should come by 6 but today its 10 march and til now i dint get it..i took 3 urine pregnancy test when my last period was due but negative&had ultrasound but normal,i had my hb test it is 14.3 no case of anemia ,then what are this symptoms of..can i stil be pregnant after getting period..
Asked On : Sat, 10 Mar 2012