What could be the reason for delayed menstrual period with negative pregnancy test ?

Dear doctor Iam 2 weeks late and my last period was 48 days ago. I have done 6 tests all are negative It included blood test last week and home tests. I sometime have irregular cycle but never this long i don't know whats wrong. My husband and i really want a baby and i have been hoping to be pregnant My question is could my urine HCG level be too low to detect since some people detect later than 5 6 weeks Dear doctor Iam 2 weeks late and my last period was 48 days ago. I have done 6 tests all are negative It included blood test last week and home tests. I feel sick all day have cramping tummy pains sore breasts headache and sore calf musles and back ache. I sometime have irregular cycle but never this long i don t know whats wrong. My husband and i really want a baby and i have been hoping to be pregnant. Any clue whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011