What could be the reason for cronic cough and fever 100-102f with diabetic at the age of 45 ?

my mother aged 45 is diabetic n having her fasting blood glucose level is 85 n her post parandiol is also high tht is 132.she is taking insulin but the main problem is her cronic cough with fever 100-102f and no problem found in blood tc dc & esr , chest x-ray , 2 times hospitalized due to cough and given nibulizer and inheler and other medicine like antibiotic but it is back again and again, what would be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011