What could be the reason for cramps,bloating,sickness and mood swings ? My periods were heavy with blood cots after having sex

Cn i still be preganant after having negative tests and my period? Hyy, soo heres my story i had sex on the 18 of april a couple of days after i got a light brown discharge with blood i think this is spotting?. then i got a light mucas blood. about 1-2 weeks later i took a test both came up negative soo i presumed i wasnt pregnant . then i cam on my period way before expected but i was very heavy and i had thick jelly blood clots wich iv never had before. ever!. i do get blood clotts but nothing like that.but i keep getting cramps all the time, bloatation, swelling of my nipples, headaches mood changes and sickness . Im only 14 and this is all new too me. please someone help i cant go to my dotor or afford anymore pregnancy test! help.
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011