What could be the reason for boils and swelling of lymph nodes ?

I m 35 years male from India. For the last one year, i had recurring boils over my thighs and some times on my nose and my eyelids . They were very painful and sometimes will not subside for 1-2 weeks. Recently I had a boil like thing inside my nose and it is very painful to touch. Now, i started feeling pain and swelling in my lymph nodes in the left side of my throat and under my left ear. Pl suggest what could be reason and what I should do.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011