What could be the reason for bleeding on 8th day after menstrual cycle ?

Hi All, I had my last period beginning from Jan 28th. Everything was normal during those days except for vomits and pain on the first day evening. I took my first Vit D (Ergocalciferol 50000 UNIT PO CAPS) tablet on Feb 3rd and had an intercourse that night. I am seeing some additional bleeding and mild body pain from evening of Feb 4th and even today. I never had any bleeding after the regular period days. I am worried about this and need your advice
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011