What could be the reason for bleeding after periods since I am birth control pills ?

Hii, I m 20 years old and have been on the birth control pill for about 5 years now. I ve always been 100% regular with no break through bleeding . When my last pack ended i got my period on Feb 16th. Then half way through my next pack, i got my period again (march 5th). I didn t miss any pills , and it was a decent flow lasting around 5 days.. Now im almost done the placebo pills of this pack and haven t gotten my period (i always get it on the wednesday, its now saturday). Should I be concerned about pregnancy or is it because it came early? I m not having any signs of pregnancy, other then a mild fever (however i also have a runny nose and coughing so i think im getting sick) and bloating .
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011