What could be the reason for becoming frigid in sex and how to overcome it ?

I am becoming a frigid in sex what is the remedy Dear Dr. I am jyothi, 38 years old and married and got two children (sons 16 yrs and 14 yrs. old and studying well) since five years I have been developed deep aberrations against sex and become frigid. My husband is very nice many, he use to understand me and cooperating, but how long he can bear with me. Some times I use to be very dull and empty, but I dont no why it is happening. I have been undergone treatment from famous Apollo, Chennai and Bangaluru famous neuoro hospital, I have undergone so many tests but every thing shown normal and Doctors use to prescribe tranquilizers after using that I am ok for little span (2 or 3 days). Now I am completely frigid not at all interested in sex. Please can you suggest the best possible ways to keep these aberrations at bay. Money is not criteria for us. Pl....
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
hi jyothi
i think u have no problem in ur body as ur report are normal and u have no other complain
only thing is that u need to prepare ur mind for it
because signal for excitement produce from brain .
so i think u have more psychological effect then any other
better to consult good psychiatric ,he will give u some session in which he will train ur mind to send that signal again by specific therapy
it will give excellent result
dont be much spiritual,be positive.
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
consult a good psychiatrist,he will give you counselling & will do psychoanalysis, that will help you a lot.
As all tests are normal, it is clear that nothing is abnormal physically but it is a psychological problem. So you have to develop interest in it. It may be done by means of photo, movie, thought etc. Try some homoeopathic medicines - Agnus cast. Q and Cantharis Q : 10 drops each 2 times daily with water. Platina 200 : 2 drops daily morning